Council Housing in Westminster

For information about council housing in Westminster you need to contact Westminster's Housing Options Service (HOS) or consult its section of the Westminster City Council website.

HOS administers the Housing Register and Choice Based Lettings scheme and provides temporary accommodation for homeless people.

If you are an older Westminster resident, HOS is also the place to apply to for sheltered or supported housing.

The website gives information on the following topics:

  • Advice and support for homelessness prevention.
  • Applying for a council or housing association home.
  • Bidding on a property if you are already on the waiting list.
  • Westminster's allocation policies.
  • Reporting housing fraud.
  • Information for Westminster City Council tenants who would like to move.
Currency of information: 
November 2016
Westminster Housing Options Service
101 Orchardson Street
Post Code: 
020 7641 1000

Listed under these headings: