Complain about Westminster Council Services

The Council's complaint tool can be accessed via the link. Complaints will go directly to the department subject to the complaint. This is a Stage 1 complaint.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of Stage 1, you can appeal to the Chief Executive by making a stage 2 complaint (see email address).  Your complaint will be sent to the Complaints Team and Customer Manager who will carry out a review of the concern(s).

If you are unhappy with the way that the council has handled your stage 1 and stage 2 complaints, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman (see separate entry).

See website for more detail about the complaints procedure.

There is a different procedure for complaints about Social Service care provided by Westminster Council. Please see separate entry or follow links on the page cited for this entry.

Currency of information: 
January 2015
Complaints Team
16th Floor, City Hall
64 Victoria Street
Post Code: 
020-7641 1911

Listed under these headings:

Listed in these subject areas: